We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offer or other information that you may find interesting using the information you provided
This policy is effective from 7/18/2018.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information:
We require this information to understand your needs and to provide you with better service.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If an online product is purchased, all teacher and student information including names and passwords are the property of the school or district. RALLY! Education will not sell or distribute this information in any way.
RALLY! Education® enlists a series of protocols to ensure secure transactions via the www.rallyeducation.com website. We leverage the security of WooCommerce, a popular ecommerce solution, Authorize.net CIM Gateway to process our online orders. No user credit card information is stored on the website. No student, teacher or administrative PII (personal identifiable information) is stored.